GracePointe Wesleyan Church exists to offer Real Hope, for Real People, in Real Community.
At GracePointe we understand that the foundation of real hope is the grace and truth of Jesus Christ. So as we pursue our mission together, our desire is to create environments where three main things happen…
- Experience grace personally
- Grow in grace together
- Extend grace to your world
As we pursue our mission together and live out our strategy…
- We envision every person growing in their faith and becoming a fully devoted follower of Jesus Christ.
- We envision a multi-generational, multi-ethnic church family where every person is loved, valued and accepted.
- We envision every person connected to the GracePointe family living a contagious faith.
- We envision ministries that equip people to compassionately meet the tangible needs of neighbors who are across the street and around the world.
- We envision every member of our faith community engaged in showing Christ’s love to our neighbors through acts of kindness and service.
- We envision that the Core Virtues (fruit of the Spirit) are being exhibited in our individual lives at an ever increasing level.
- We envision that people are discovering their S.H.A.P.E. (spiritual gifts/heart-felt passion/abilities/personality/unique experiences) and using them to impact our world and help the church fulfill its mission.
- We envision that in every gathering there is an atmosphere of genuine Christ-like love.
- We envision a spirit of prayer prevailing in our individual lives and in our church family.
- We envision every person following the example of Jesus to offer grace and truth in all situations.
- We envision every person being connected to a group of other Christ-followers for encouragement, support, and accountability.
- We envision church facilities and church campuses that promote worship, fellowship and a sense of community.